Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Puke Fest - Take II

Catie, Caroline, Claire and myself are throwing up. I woke up this morning at 4 am and felt off. By alarm time at 6 I got sick, and then threw up about 4 more times. Cliff stayed home today to help me as I feel totally bad. I need to go back to bed. I hope Cliff, Cameron and Carly (and Coco) do not get this. But, it feels like it is only a matter of time before they get it too. I haven't been this sick since Claire was born.

Gotta go. I feel sick again.

4 comments:

AmberW said...

Oh poor Cathy and crew... feel better soon. Puking is the worst:(
I am happy that Cliff is at home to help you out though... get some good rest and that flu should be gone in no time at all.

The Hoegler Family said...

Oh no...poor you! I hope you all recover quickly!

Take care!
Love from Hege

Andrea said...

awww poor kids. and you!
Well, Arianna starting puking at 5am...just did 3 times and is on the mend...its odd.
I hope everyone gets better there soon :)

Alyson said...

Barf is not good. Around here we are diarhea people. Not sure which is worse.