Saturday, January 30, 2010

Super Saturday

I realize my blog has been extremely boring, and just many words about puke. Well, I am happy to say that all is well. We are all WELL. Life is back to normal today.

I was at a most exciting photography workshop on Thursday in Vancouver. And it really opened my eyes, and the information, and knowledge I took from it. Amazing. The very night, I actually started implementing my plans. I started using that info to help my workflow.

So, that is a behind the scene look at the past week. It was full of lows, and a lot of highs too.

We are making many discoveries this week, and plan on making perhaps major change in our life. Just making sure our plan will work. Top secret right now.

Well, I got to go. Mom in Law just walked in with a boat load of scratch and wins! Time to see if we won something good!

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Ams said...

Ohhhh top secret plans! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Glad that everyone is doing better now Cathy... you guys stay healthy!

cathy said...

Working on it Amber! Huge decisions!! LOL

Thanks so much, all is well. Just have to heal my foot and all is good! xo

KellyintheDeli, Vancouver, BC, Canada said...

Really,....secrets....Come on! What kind of friend keeps secrets!