Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday


Well, I thought Caroline was getting better, but she drank water this morning. And well, you can guess. She got sick again. Poor little girl. I hope today she starts feeling better.

This morning. there was a Michael Jackson marathon on Much, and the kids were listening and enjoying. Reminds me of when I was little! I LOVED his music. Still do actually. I have many of his songs in my ipod.

Well, the sun is out and we are off to school. I was hoping to walk #500in2010. But Caroline isn't up for a walk, so I guess we drive again. I will try for a run tomorrow evening.

I got to bed before 1:00 a.m. last night, and stayed in bed until 7:25 and I feel like a new woman. Seriously, I was getting a bit sleep deprived after the night before.

So, off to school we go!




1 comment:

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

Sorry about your sick girlie. I hate it when that happens. Here's to you getting a run in tomorrow.