Thursday, February 19, 2009

Number Four

Today, I registered my fourth child Catie for Kindergarten. I am so happy for her, as I know she is excited to join the school with her sibs in September.  I think it is really awesome that for one year I will have four kids in school at the same time! Next year is Cameron's last year at the school. He moves onto middle school. I find it hard to believe that Catie was born on Cameron's Kindergarten intake meeting. And now here I am almost five fast years later...registering her for school. Cameron hits the 'double digits' in the summer! I remember being very excited about that. Now, not so much LOL.

I am fighting a cold, combine that with only 3 hours of sleep...not so great! I am exhausted. But good.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz. Well, I too got my "little guy" *sniff* registered in K. (@ both schools - just in case!) Mixed emotions for me; happiness and sadness all rolled into one... It's just so amazing how time goes by WAY to quickly (as you've noticed too with your chitlens)...
I feel bad about yesterday b/c I should have offered my help to you (if you needed it) with the kids and registering etc. Sorry! (I know you've got it all under control though but may have liked some assistance). Lots of love to you and the family. xo Andrea xo

Allyson said...

Catie must have been so happy to know that you went to register her. I know how excited she is to go to high school. xxx

Hope you are beginning to feel better honey. Being up all night didn't help that's for sure. xxx

Teresa said...

Wow - only 2 at home some days? What WILL you do with yourself? oh - and Kaitlyn loved the video where the girls take over the itunes.

cathy said...

Yes Teresa, I know! What will I do with my time ;D

Ahhh so glad Kaitlyn enjoyed the vid. How are you doing?! You look fabulous btw!!