Monday, March 02, 2009

Cathy | Into the TV tomorrow

As my kids say, I am going into the TV tomorrow. 

It is true, although I will be ON TV tomorrow. Yes, I was invited to be a guest on the local TV show called  'Urban Rush' (based in Vancouver, BC Canada.)

I cannot believe that I will be seated on a couch across from Fiona Forbes and Michael Eckford talking about my boudoir photography! Talk about surreal! Unreal!

I am so excited, and so nervous!

The details are posted here, if you are in the Vancouver area and want to watch me.

I will try to update a bit tomorrow sometime!

Cathy xo

8 comments:

LauraC said...

You must record it to share! Or link to it! How AMAZING!!

cathy said...

Hi Laura!

Thank you! My sister and hubby are recording it on their PVR, and we will try to upload to YouTube!

I am so nervous!!

cathy said...

Hi Laura!

Thank you! My sister and hubby are recording it on their PVR, and we will try to upload to YouTube!

I am so nervous!!

Anonymous said...

Cath ~ wishing you the best of luck tomorrow (like you need it). You are a beatiful, confident and talented woman who knows the business and knows how to make other woman feel great. I know you're nervous... take a deep breath and talk about what you know (b/c YOU DO KNOW IT!) Lots of love, Andrea xo
p.s. I will be catching you sometime tomorrow! xoxo

Allyson said...

You're going to be awesome, and it will fly by in a heartbeat! Can't wait to watch and watch and watch and watch! xxx

Beth said...

I'm sure you were wonderful! Can't wait to watch so let us know. Yay Cathy!

The Hoegler Family said...

Oh I read this now, too late. I hope to see it on You Tube. Let us know when we can watch it.

cathy said...

Thanks so much everybody! It has been PVR'd just trying to learn how to upload segment to Youtube.

PS Hege, it repeats today @ 12 Noon (Wed, March 4th) Shaw channel 4!)

xo