Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day








Happy Fathers Day Cliff! 

I hope you have enjoyed your special weekend!

Yesterday, I sent Cliff to the spa for a sport pedicure, a back massage and a facial treatment. I took the kids to the parade, so he could get some well deserved down time. This morning Cliff is out golfing with some wonderful family members. I  know he is having fun!

I love you Cliff! Thank you for all that you do for us on a day to day basis. You are a hard working Dad, and we appreciate every moment with you. I know our kids will grow up remembering all of the wonderful things you do. I am happy that they have you. 

I hope that this weekend was happy enough for you, as I know this is your first year, first Fathers Day without your Dad. We all miss him! We are sorry that he is not here with us today. 

Love Cathy (and your six kids) xo xo xo xo xo xo xo

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Cliff
I hope that you have a Great Father's Day. I have no doubt that your Dad is on your mind.

Enjoy the day with your six pack and Cathy.