Friday, April 27, 2007

Another Meet Up Yesterday!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having Amber and Teresa over (and of course all of their adorable kids and Amber's husband Andy) Although it was a short visit, it was lovely. Amber has blogged about it here, and there are great photos too!

I really enjoyed meeting Teresa and her beautiful Kaitlyn for the first time, and of course seeing Amber, her kids...and her hubby! (I never got to meet Andy last time)

Wow, how our kids have grown!

I look forward to your next trip down here Amber! I am so pleased that we have become friends!

I hope your travel back went well!

3 comments:

AmberW said...

I was thinking the same thing Cathy. Babycenter is a HUGE site, and how in the heck did we meet?!?! Little BC'ers:)

I am so happy that we met, and I am SO happy that we have met up again - and brought our Miss Teresa and Miss Kaitlyn along for the fun ride.

I really can't wait to come down again and have a BIG bbq, or lunch of something fun!! Wahooo...

We're off tomorrow... check out my blog for our final day of vacation... lol

Allyson said...

I am so jealous! I wish I had been there to meet Amber and her husband and adorable children too! Hopefully next time, right Cathy? Love you all, mom xxxooo

AmberW said...

Allyson - we will DEFINITELY meet!! I am sad that we didn't get to this time either, but next time for sure. Your daughter makes BEAUTIFUL children...and she's not too bad herself;)