Monday, April 23, 2007

Our New Home

There is no place like home, there is no place like home...

Well, we did it! We are homeowners, and we got in relatively smoothly. There were a few unexpected glitches, but they are working themselves out. The house is wonderful, the kids are enjoying their bedrooms, we have seen a 180 degree change in the kids! More space = less bickering! It has been awesome.

I love spending time here! I really truly feel this is "THE PLACE" and I never want to leave. I envision our kids walking down the staircase on their respective graduations and weddings.

This is a real family home, and home is where the heart is! The kids have been loving the backyard, and we are enjoying having the in-laws around, but in their own separate space too!

We finally feel like we have grown up, and we finally are getting SOMEWHERE!! (yah for the next 35 years people which means we will be 70 when we finally pay it off...whatever)

We have pretty much unpacked everything. Just need to go around and hang stuff, photos, paintings etc. That will be the fun part.

I have noticed I do a lot of stair climbing these days! Those should keep me in shape! Yup...nice toned bum and legs (well not during this pregnancy)

I am excited to start entertaining again! Having bbq's and dinners and birthday parties! I know we are going to make some SWEET MEMORIES here.

I will go around and take some photos once I feel the place is ready to be viewed.

7 comments:

Jasmyne said...

I am very excited for you!

Mrs. Merriman said...

Yay chickie!! I feel the same way :D

Olena said...

Awsome! Cannot wait for the pictures.

Allyson said...

Daddy and I are so happy for all of you. It is a wonderful place to call home.

A Toast:
To Many Happy Days and Wonderful Memories! Cheers.
xxxooo

Alyson said...

I can't wait until I move into my home. We move to the country in about two weeks time into a home we hope to live in forever. I can't believe you are almost unpacked though!! Congatulations on your move.

Alyson
proud to be country.

Yvonne said...

I can't wait till more room ... one day! Enjoy it!

Hope Walls said...

I'm so excited to see the new house!!!