Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Midweek Update




Sorry, I have been too busy getting ready for our move to blog.


We move in 9 days, and today we also signed our lives away on our new home. We are very excited! The kids are excited too, as they have not even been in the house! I am so excited to watch them run around and discover their rooms!


I haven't felt like doing very much. I have a lot on my mind, especially this pregnancy. I am still getting used to the idea and we are very excited.


I cannot even find anything exciting to blog about. I know once we move, there will be lots to write about.


I am also excited to see Amber again! And, hopefully meet Teresa. That would be so cool. We met online at babycenter.com when we all had our May Babies which we lovingly call our Pixies.


Just lots more packing to do.





2 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

I can't wait to see your new home chickie! xo

Take it one day at a time :)

Allyson said...

I can't wait to run around the new house either :) It looks really nice, and big and we are very excited for the whole Clan!xxxooo