Monday, April 30, 2007

The stairway where dreams are made...

This is the best staircase for our family!! Can you just see the kids all lined up there, having a photo taken?!? I see each of them on their graduation wearing their formal wear, and I also see the girls in their wedding gowns getting ready one last time in their home...I wonder if we will have 5 girls and 1 boy? or will we have 2 boys and 4 girls???? If only we knew...in any event the house has been fabulous so far, and we really are feeling very settled!

We just have a lot of picture hanging etc. to be done! The kids are enjoying their backyard that is for sure!

4 comments:

Jasmyne said...

WOW!
You are truly blessed. What a beautiful house to call HOME!

Kerry said...

I'm putting my chips on 2 boys and 4 girls!

Allyson said...

I can see it now. And that is how fast it will go believe it or not. Only thing, we'll make sure the bathroom door is closed for all the money shots. Although, for your blog, it highlights how extra nice your beautiful home is. Boy or Girl, November can't come fast enough for this excited Nanny! xxxooo

Irma said...

I love the stairs..wait till they try and slide down the banister! (-: