Monday, April 30, 2007

April 30th 2007

Well, just how fast does a year go? Way too fast! I was thinking back to last year, when I was almost ready to have baby number 5 aka Caroline Mae. And to think that on Wednesday my girl turns ONE! Really hard to believe! And, here I am pregnant again and feeling so blessed to be able to do this all again.

Last year at this time, I was scared about the health of the baby, who turned out to be fine even with her kidney issues, I was tired, huge and wanting the baby out. I was anticipating Cliff staying home with us for a couple of months which was wonderful, and I had so many hopes and dreams...all are coming true!

Last year our old house, and this year a new house. Last year Cliff worked for a different company, and now has his great position out this way! And now another little one to add to the family.

So many changes in one year!

Tomorrow brings the month on May, and that is my favourite month of the whole year! For one it is Caroline's birthday on the 2nd, but it also means Cliff and I will have been married for 9 years on May 9th! And, just the good weather starts to roll in! I love spring! Flowers in full bloom, and blue skies! Yay.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

What a difference a year makes is right. For your lovely family, it's all coming up roses. So happy for you on all counts. Loves, and hugs, Moms xxxooo