- We cannot put presents under our tree until Christmas Eve after the kids are all sleeping.
- We only have stockings hung up (also Christmas Eve) for the six kids.
- We bring home a live tree instead of a fake. We had a fake tree the first Christmas we celebrated, when Cameron was born we then decided to go fresh green tree.
- Our tree has white lights and all decorations made by our kids.
- Our good decorations are packed up until we know they will be safe!
- I have never cooked a turkey dinner
- I spoiled my own Christmas when I was a kid, I found all of the presents hidden for us kids. Since that moment I have never cheated like that ever again.
- This is our twelfth Christmas together.
Monday, December 22, 2008
DYK or Did You Know: