Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Almost 2009!

Well, this year is winding down quickly. 2008 is almost over, and we anticipate what 2009 holds in store for us all. 

I am quite honestly ready to put the year behind me. It was such a good year, and such a bad year all at the same time. So many highs, and then so many lows.

I look forward every year to a 'fresh start' and I step forward into 2009 with great intentions! 

So, tonight as I ring in the new year with my husband (and friends and family!) I will wish all you a happy new year too!

Make it a beautiful year!

Cathy xo

2 comments:

The Hoegler Family said...

Happy New Year to you too Cathy.

Love from Hege

Allyson said...

Blessings and goodness on your house full of darling little children. May 2009 bring you much joy. We love you, Mom and Dad xxxooo