Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What does blogging mean to me?

1) Name the person, with link, who tagged you.

2) Complete the questionnaire without changing the questions.

3) Tag other people. This tag is a questionnaire to be answered on the topic "What does blogging mean to me?" I was tagged by Hope.

QUESTION 1: Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look?

Appearance: Definitely not, but it will have to do until I do some changes after the new baby arrives. I will have new look, and probably a new blog name! I am ready for changes (in my life, and in my blogger world!)

Content: Nope. I feel like I don't have enough time to devote more to my blog!

Look: The look of my blog is very boring!

QUESTION 2: Does your family know about your blog?Yes they do, and sometimes that is good, and sometimes that is bad.

QUESTION 3: Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or do you just consider it I private thing?Nope, it is my outlet getting things out when I need to. But, sometimes I cannot say EVERYTHING because that would mean my family reads that lol.

QUESTION 4: Did your blog cause positive change in your thoughts?I would say that sure, for the most part it has.

QUESTION 5: Do you only open the blogs of those who comment to your blog or do you love to go and discover more by yourself? I visit my blog readers who comment, and I surf on my own. I am always discovering new things and people that way! It is a lot of fun!

QUESTION 6: What does your visitor counter mean to you? Do you care about put it in your blog?I have a counter, and my goal is to get more readers! Enough so that I can get famous one day ;D

QUESTION 7: Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures? Do you mean like putting a face to a name?! Well sure! Don't we all do that?

QUESTION 8: Do you think there is a real benefit to blogging? In some ways yes, it allows me to remember parts of my day that I may not remember next week. Blogging gives me time to myself, and getting a good laugh or two also.

QUESTION 9: Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from the real world or interacts with events? I think like life, blogging has to be an balancing act!

QUESTION 10: Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing? Yes it annoys me, especially when it is my blog, my feelings and a blogger attacks. I don't think that is fair. That is why I read the comments first, and choose to post the comments I want to. Some of them are not worthy of posting. And, I will not respond. No need to add fuel to the fire so to speak.

QUESTION 11: Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them? I chose not to go there.

QUESTION 12: Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?I hadn't heard about this! Doesn't surprise or shock me though.

QUESTION 13: Did you think what would happen to your blog after you died? Yes I have. And, I hope my kids or family would keep the blog up for me! (I better make a mental note to give my passwords and stuff to my family ;D)

QUESTION 14: What do you like to hear? What's the song you might like to put in a link, in your blog? I love the sound of peace and quiet after a long day, but I also really enjoy hearing the sounds of my kids and my family when they are all behaving. As for a song? Wow. Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie. Or, maybe Little Wonders by Rob Thomas.

Tag : YOU'RE IT!
Blogger's note: It didn't say how many people to tag, and I only know a few, and Alphonse only picked three, so here are my three:

Cynthia - A good friend, who is so talented with her graphic design and a loving mother! She is expecting her 2nd baby in March 2008.

April - My sister, and good friend who is almost completed her first year of motherhood!

Alyson - A blogging friend, who if lived next door to me would be a very close friend. Kindred spirits right Alyson! ;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially liked your honesty with question 10. Most people would say "Oh I just luuuuuv criticism". I was honest, too. I hate criticism. It makes me very anxious.

These are fun to do. I think so. Some people don't like them.

Hope Walls said...

Aww, thanks for doing this Cathy! I wish I had more time to blog, too. I've got responsitilititties as Serejane would say lol