Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Five!

Me and my two sisters who I adore and love. Their support and laughter keeps me going on the days when I feel like giving up! I love that we are all Mom's now!

The original family! This was taken on Mother's Day. We all snuck into the corner for a photo. Rare!


We have a long weekend coming up this weekend! It is good, because we have a lot of packing to do! Yes, we are moving! Our move will bring us to a brand new town, and we cannot be more excited! Life is changing and we are all looking forward to brand new adventures together!

Thank you for the great suggestions for new blogs for me to check out! Much appreciated!

I have a LOT of packing to do. A LOT! Feels like we just got in here, however we were here for over three years! So many changes in those three little years.

I need to figure out a new blog name, if I decide to keep blogging. Still thinking on that! Maybe I can get some help on this! I may blog just to keep our family up-to-date on the goings on with our family! Not sure if I can keep up with it all.

I gave away all of my little girls stuff, and I got rid of Cameron's crib today. It has been a bittersweet week for sure. Not willing to pack it all and not use it. The items are best being used by babies who need it!

Had a nice hug from an old high school friend. The one who took the crib! Love her and miss her! It has been too long!

I am not running at all. Just taking it easy as we adjust to all of the new stuff happening around us!

Happy Weekend!

Cathy




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you Cath. Wish you weren't moving so far away tho. :-( Sniff sniff. Skyping will keep us connected!! xoxo