Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas is outa here...

The tree is down, the ornaments are boxed away, the lights are off of the house, the candy cane scented candles have burned away and it looks back to normal in here. The garage even got a clean up today which was great. And, the big girls FINALLY got their vanity in their room and are VERY pleased with it. I enjoyed watching them both sit together on the stool and do their hair. Too cute. I will have to take a photo when I can.

I cannot believe that New Years Eve is so close! I am so excited for 2008. Not to say 2007 wasn't any good. But, the future looks bright!

As for resolutions for the new year?

  • Weight loss, eating right and getting fit for both Cliff and myself
  • Work on doing more fitness together as a family
  • Have more fun together as a family

Can't wait. As for New Years Eve plans? Do the same thing we do every year, eat some nachos and watch a video of some sort. We may splurge on some wine this year, and perhaps a video game? Who knows.

No comments: