Monday, September 29, 2008

Cathy's List of her ALL TIME favourite baby items!

Since our family is moving out of 'baby' stuff, I thought it would be a great idea to come up with my list of my favourite parenting faves of ALL TIME! When you have six kids, there are items that last for all six kids. I am talking products that were built to last! 

And then there those that do not survive six kids. ( I swear my kids would make perfect product testers!!) 

I am preparing a list of those items that have rocked our parenting world! Stay tuned for 'The List!' 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to perusing "The List"... your experience is everything!!!(to me) xo Andrea

Irma said...

I'm curious to see if they are some of my favorite things....

Michelle said...

Wondering what the list is too.Thanks for entering my giveaway.Have a great day.

Allyson said...

My English Baby Pram! I love how it rolls. xx