Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas morning, in my office in my PJ's looking at the Garmin website as Santa brought me a Garmin.

All of the kids in our bed waiting to go downstairs...they were so patient! I typically go dowstairs and yell up to say yes Santa was there, turn on the Christmas music, plug in the lights etc. Cliff gets the video camera ready etc.


Just a hint of what the day looked like, but you can see some of the kids in their new Christmas PJ's. We buy a new pair of jammas for each child every Christmas Eve. A tradition my Mom did with us, and now we do that for them. They LOVE getting them!

Who knew that the North Pole was next door to our house?! We woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland!


And, of course a sneak peek of the garage with some of the gear. The rest hangs up on a large rack, and we have drawers etc. for the off season stuff. Note the snow from Christmas inside the garage. Claire even saved some snow in our deep freeze! 

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I love, love, love the shot of all of them in your bed. Good thing you have a kingsize!

and, I love that Clairey put snow in the freezer.
xx