Thursday, January 01, 2009

We partied like it was 1999!

We got out last night! It was a very fun evening! We brought sushi, we brought drinks...we danced, we laughed we brought in the new year with silly hats, noise makers  and the white snow!

Thank you to Robert and Laura for inviting us to this super fun New Years Eve dance party! We look forward to Halloween!!

Basement dance floor complete with awesome playlist, drinks, shooters made in chocolate shot glasses, champagne punch, and a smoke machine! It was fabulous! 


Cliff getting down on the dance floor! My Cliffie still has the moves that made me fall in love with him! 


Happy 2009! 


Cliff groovin!




Love on the Dance Floor!

****

It was so nice to catch up with old neighbourhood friends, and family. To get out. The last time we got out on a New Years was the year I found I was pregnant with Carly. She was born in August 2002. You do the math. Prior to that, was in 1999! Seriously! The millennium we went to the Hyatt in Downtown Vancouver!

We had a blast! Happy New Year!!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Hi Cathy,
I've been reading your blog forever. You have an awesome family. I tagged you for a meme if you want to copy it and do your own. Happy New Year! Allison

Allyson said...

1999 was a great year to party, and so was 2008! I'm so glad you two got out to boogie. It looked like so much fun! xx

Ashley said...

Happy New Years!!

You guys look like you had tons of fun!
XOXO

Alyson said...

looks like a ton of fun!! I dream of having a dance party...crystal ball and all in my house some day. Hmmmm...maybe this halloween.

Hope Walls said...

I love you guys! Happy new year!!!

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Yaaaaaaayyy! Wish I were there !

cathy said...

Thank you everybody! And look! So many A's! Cool!