Friday, March 02, 2007

ABC's

A little ABC list to help you get to know me better.

A-Available or Taken: Taken
B-Best Friend: I don't have a best friend
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Drink of Choice: Water
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: concealer
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears
H-Hometown: Richmond, BC
I-Indulgence: nachos
J-January or February: February because it has Valentines right in there!
K-Kids and Names: Well, I obviously love the letter C because all 5 of my kids have the same first initial!
L-Life is Incomplete Without: family
M-Marriage Date: May 9, 1998
N-Number of Siblings: two wonderful sisters!
O-Oranges or Apples: apples
P-Phobias or Fears: big fish and sea creatures
Q-Favorite Quote: "a place for everything, and everthing in its place"
R-Reason to Smile: my kids
S-Season: spring
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: Beth, Cynthia, Amber and April
Unknown fact about me: I want to learn how to play the drums and rock out!
V-Vegetable you don't like: green peppers
W-Worst Habit: eating late at night
X-Xrays: when a girl in highschool broke my wrist
Y-Your fave food: mexican food
Z-Zodiac: Libra (it is all about finding balance!!)

No comments: