Friday, March 02, 2007

my answer to Beth's meme yesterday!

Thanks for the tag Beth! Happy Friday!

What would constitute a perfect evening for you?

Well, I like Beth would have a completely different answer before I had kids. Now, with having our fabulous five...I am more than content to plop myself in front of the TV with Cliff and eat nachos and catch up on old videos and tv shows we have taped. That is rather boring right? Well, to me that is perfect. The kids are all in bed, the house is clean, organized and QUIET! I get my husband to myself and we can enjoy a meal together and get the chance to talk without "interruptions" from anybody. The perfect cap to the day? Cookies and milk. And get to bed and get a full night of sleep to be ready for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your perfect night sounds like MY kind of night baby. That is what I love to do as well (on a Saturday for me of course as my hubby is not home Friday nights!) A far cry to what we WOULD have loved when we were younger and without kids, huh? I don't consider it lame; to each her own right?
Love you.
Your cuz xo