Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Spring!

Well, my favourite season is here! Although from the weather outside you would never know it. I have been plagued with a loss of voice going on now for 9 days. It is getting better, but now I have developed an annoying cough.

Lots going on to do with our move, and just trying to get organized and prepared. It is going to be challenging to move 7 people! But, I know we will manage.

This week is "Spring Break" and really it hasn't been that exciting. We have a play date tomorrow, then we have Science World on the weekend. That will be fun. Other than that, I am just trying to rest up so I can get my voice back. It is really hard to have this because I talk ALL day long.

This morning Caroline actually let go of me and stood for I would think 3-4 seconds. That was really exciting. It is hard to believe that she will be a year old soon. This first year has been so exciting with her in it! We are so happy that she is in our lives and we love her happy smile. Our mini Cliff. (she has his dimple on the same cheek which we just think is the best!)

Other than that, I have just spent too much time on the phone this past week, probably more reason for my voice troubles. Oh well.

That is my update. Last night we spent 2 hours shopping! Not for fun stuff either. Things like diapers, food, toilet paper. You know, the stuff that runs out way too often lol.

No comments: