Thursday, February 15, 2007

assisted walking!

Well, I was getting snack ready today afterschool and out of the corner of my eye I see a child pushing a chair and walking towards the hallway.

Guess who it was? Yes, it was Caroline! She was very confident on her feet. Must be all of the "walking" she has been doing with Pappa, Daddy and Nonna! She was so proud. I thought it was Catie (as they are almost the same size lol) and to my surprise it was my little baby girl!

She is only 9 1/2 months old?! And, for the life of me do you think I can remember back to the other kids and when they did the same walk? (shame shame) well, yes I could refer to their baby books but who has time!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh, that little stinker! Yup, I'm glad my name wasn't there on that bad list. Can you imagine her doing that? So darn cute though aye momma. I know Cameron started walking just before his 1st Birthday, I can still picture him now in that loose fitting little blue suit. As for the remainder of the C's, my minds a blank. But honestly, I don't think they were this early. Thinking about you in the rain this morning. I hope mission accomplished. How the heck did you work all that before you had to head back to take all of the kinder to school anyway? Love you honey, mom xxxooo

Mrs. Merriman said...

Go Caroline!! Talk about independent. Perhaps she will be the Prime Minister some day!

Unknown said...

Caroline wanted to be just like her older brother and sisters, I'd say. What a fast lil' learner...she will be talking in full sentences by her first b-day! :-)
Hugs and kisses to your baby from Auntie April