Monday, February 12, 2007

Spring is on the Way


These photos were taken by my friend Louise almost 2 years back when we went to Seattle for 1 night to go see U2 at the Staples Center on April 24th 2005. We did a bit of sight seeing and we saw these gorgeous tulips for sale at the Pike Place market.

I absolutely LOVE these photos and I loved going to Seattle with Louise! I have very fond memories. These photos represent spring to me. We also had tulips on our tables on our wedding day.

I *heart* spring and I *heart* tulips.

I don't want to wish away my life, but I cannot wait for spring this year! It is going to be such a great year!!

Thinking of you Louise *hugs* we need another trip away, and some shopping therapy!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that photo too - think about blowing it up and framing a set of them for your new walls?
C'mon Spring for I *heart* it too!

Olena said...

that is a very nice picture! when I see tulips for sale first time - I buy it, makes me feel like spring is here.

AmberW said...

I absolutely ADORE tulips. The past few days have been gorgeous here - and I thought for sure (silly me) we would get an early spring. Well guess what? It's snowing here!! So much for that. I will live vicariously through your tuplip pic... how about that?!?!

Hey I have to email you too - or perhaps I will track down your number and give you a call. We need to talk babies....:)

Allyson said...

Aren't those the most beautiful verrigated (spelling?) tulips! I can see why you love this picture so. I know the tulip is your Aunty Maddies favourite too. Spring is on its way, we saw our first leaf buds when we walked down in the ravine this morning, and our snowdrops are flowering in their pots.

My heart and hugs to Louise also.

Olena said...

Well, after looking at the picture - bought pink tulips last night, lol.