Monday, February 12, 2007

exploding egg yolk

Well, today I was microwaving an egg yolk for Caroline for lunch. I have done this same thing for each of my 4 other kids and today, well. Ding, egg was done...open up microwave after the 15 seconds were over. I look into the dish and it exploded in my face. A really loud POOF...Can you believe that?!

Egg bits in my eye, my hair, my shirt the floor. I know you are all laughing at me...well sure, laugh at my expense.

That was really weird and I hope that doesn't happen again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now is that a DELUX Mom facial?!! Sorry Cath, I am laughing at your expense. Tell me you took a photo? ;-)

Mrs. Merriman said...

LOL.. yes, you know us all to well. We have to have a laugh at that!!

Allyson said...

That sounds dang dangerous to me. I'm so glad it didn't hit your eyes. I've never heard of such a thing. You must be sure to beat the bejeebers out of it before Microwaving! Yikkes.