Sunday, February 04, 2007

faces in the strangest places


Look close, really close. Do you see a face of indifference? Every time I sit down to go to the washroom, I look to my left and way down on the baseboard I see one unhappy little fella. The kids see it, and I hope you can too!

The kids and I LOVE to find faces and things in objects that are not really there.

My purse also has a little peaking guy. I will have to take a photo of that one too!


I remember at my parents last place I could see a face in their fireplace.

It is a lot of fun, and I think you should try it!

Have FUN!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I spot the indifference little face for the very first time!
Please take a photo of your lil' peeking guy too.

Yvonne said...

See it! Funny actually I got one in the lino by my toilet too!

Allyson said...

I see the face, I see the face. And I remember the face in our fireplace. You know it must be a family thang, because I too look for faces in things, or perhaps that's what happens subconscietly (cant spell this a.m.) and then we start looking for faces. I can see your pretty face in my mind's eye right now and I'm lovin' it.
Mom xxxooo

AmberW said...

I definitely see the face. It's so funny - we are often looking for faces as well. I see them most frequently up on the spackled ceiling... I am going to start looking and perhaps I will post our faces!! lol

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... I see the face. Ever wonder WHY he's looking so indifferent? Being stuck in the bathroom of all places...??? Hee Hee.
I see dead people... LOL. Just kidding! I too see faces in things. It is fun!
Love you ~ your cuz. xo