Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday Summary

Well, what a whirlwind of a weekend. I am glad that the weekend is almost over really. It has been a crazy and busy weekend. Full of ups and downs.

We are working on a huge deal, and I will let you all know if it works out on Monday evening. Well, maybe on Tuesday morning if we are up most of the night. If it does, we are going to be happy for life!! Yes we will. I bet you all are bothered by the fact that I will not let you know. Too bad, you will have to be patient. I know SOME of you out there know what we are up to, but don't spill the beans OK!!

As for the weekend, it was crazy! Lots of crazy busy cleaning, kids getting hurt...Catie 2 falls and bleeding. Fat lip, pulled lip etc. She will be fine. And, a birthday party that Claire attended last night. She had fun there! Grocery shopping, putting our emergency kit together. It is pretty much done. We are set if the "big one" hits. Thankfully I heard that the plates on the fault line have settled down, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't be ready! So, that is a big relief to us.

Well, that is all I can blog about. I am tired. Didn't sleep very well with my thoughts a racin' and Caroline up a few times last night. Very draining.

That is all!

8 comments:

Allyson said...

Can't wait until Tuesday!

Carol Kerfoot said...

OH MAN! I hate suspense.

AmberW said...

I don't think I am going to be able to stop checking back here!!! I can't wait to hear about it :)

AmberW said...

Oh and I wanted to say that I am happy to see you back to blogging... I miss your posts when they aren't there for a few days. (Although I know that you are insanely busy!!)

Thanks for all of your very sweet comments on my blog:)

Mrs. Merriman said...

I KNOW I KNOW!! Big hugs dollface xoxo

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear. I hope it all works out! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

I wanna know... I can't wait another day! Plus, I'm FAMILY!!!! That oughta count for somthin' doesn't it???
xo Andrea

Anonymous said...

Come on Cathy...inquiring minds want to know!!

Hugs,
Dawn