Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend Summary

We had a busy family weekend. It was nice though. I got my hair done, and OF COURSE I went back to blonde...and a bob. I look and feel better and I feel like me when I look in the mirror. I got my pedicure done in "Cathy Pink" aka Dancing in the Isles by OPI. I also got some waxing done.

Saturday evening we got to get out to a family engagement party of my youngest cousin Bryan (Angela) it was really nice to get out without the kids! We had fun, and we snuck away a bit early and went to Starbucks to have a coffee together and talk. That was really nice. We got home just before 10 pm.

Sunday, we had clean up and got ready for an Open House. Once done, we took the kids to a local park which as a river and rocks. We searched for heart shaped rocks. Cliff found one, I found one and Claire found one! We had fun throwing rocks into the water. Big handfulls, little handfulls. One at a time etc. Cliff skipped some rocks over the surface of the water. We then played in the park and then when it was time to leave, headed towards a local Timmie's drive thru and treated the kids to a hot chocolate. Last night, Caroline slept through the night. Wow. It is amazing what a 6 hours sleep (all the way through) does for me! I awoke at 5 am, and then so did Caroline. We are so in sinc the two of us lol.

Cliff and I ended our evening when the kids went down around 7 pm. To nachos and watch Grease: Your the One that I Want! I LOVE that show. And, oh yeah I watched 7th Heaven too. I love that show too...maybe because it is all about the 7's lol. We went to bed at a proper hour for the first time in awhile too. We were in bed before 11 pm which is almost unheard of around here! Usually we are in bed around 12:30 a.m.

So, there is an update. It has just been nutso around here with buying and selling houses!! Crazy, but all worth it! We are so excited to move that it feels like Christmas around here!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Blondie!! Make sure you update your lovely blog photo too. :-)

Olena said...

can we see a picture of "new" you?

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy! Thanks for checking out my blog. Im new at this whole things but having alot of fun!

You sure make being a mommy of 5 seem easy! You're a champ!

Im enjoying your bolg and I will keep checking in!

Thanks for the comments!!!

Carol Kerfoot said...

Photo of the new hair please!

Mrs. Merriman said...

So happy for you all! And yes! You need to post a pic of your "new" do :D

Anonymous said...

back to blonde! you look great I am sure.
I am in need of a re-do. my brown has faded and I dont like the streaks. I need some red tones in a dark brown lol

cant wait to see!
Andrea

Carol Kerfoot said...

I got to see her in real life...and she is looking yummy. Now I want my blonde back HAHAHAAA

Allyson said...

Cathy looked fab in brown and I loved it on her. But I have to say, Cathy is Cathy as a blond. No matter the colour of your hair Cathy, you are always a beauty to me.

And about that little Miss Caroline, I saw her little butt wiggle today, she is so darn cute crawling around, but I'm thinking it won't be long and she'll be running around, especially after Pappa walked her today! Sorry about that! xxxxxooooo