Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday

Well, my darling hubby is back to work today. I shed silent tears as I know I am going to miss his loving, and caring ways. The kids are going to miss him too.

Everybody is doing very well. The kids are adjusting to the new sibling Courtney. Courtney is doing very well too. She is very much like clockwork and predictable. She is quiet and the easiest of the bunch I would say. Today, we are busy with appointments. Thank heavens for grandparents. My Dad is taking Claire to her eye appointment, and my ever loving Mom is here to help today. Courtney has her 1 week check up (and we will also check out her weepy eye that started in the hospital on the 17th) and I will have a mini appointment. I am having troubles with my veins. All kinds of veins. So, I will have everything looked at, and hopefully taken care of. I have been experiencing a deep aching pain in my right vein leg. Hopefully nothing.

I have been recovering really well, I have lost 20/34 pounds which I find amazing considering Courtney is just 10 days old. The breastfeeding has been seamless (as I expected) and I purchased new nursing bras that are actually very nice looking and FIT!! That is so cool. I guess when you pay almost 200 dollars for 2 bras!! Well, worth it if I breastfeed for the year I guess! They pay for themselves, and I am giving Courtney the best that I can. I also bought a new pair of jeans to help me get through the postpartum period. And, two v neck t-shirts.

Anyways. I must go. Courtney is calling, and Caroline needs to get up. The rest of the kids are ready to go to school today.

Happy Monday! And, I promise to check in a bit more. I just have been a bit busy! I have way more photos to download, but later.


Toodles!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Hope everything goes well with the appointments. Glad to hear that Courtney's fitting in with everyone (and everyone's schedules!).

AmberW said...

I can't wait to see more pictures.

I cant believe that Courtney is already 10 days old - time is seriously just flying by.

You are right - thank goodness for Grandparents it really helps ease the pain when we just don't know how we are going to get to all these places at one time!! lol...

Let us know what they say about your veins Cathy. I know that you are probably the last person that you take care of out of the bunch, but you are most definitely the most important... *Hugs* to you and again, can't wait to see pics!

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Glad to hear everything is going well so far and that you've got lots of help(ers). It makes life so much easier.

Hope all goes well with all of the appointments and that there isn't anything serious going on with your leg.

Jasmyne said...

I am glad things are going well.