Thursday, November 22, 2007

Welcome Home Courtney Elizabeth!

Courtney, Cliff and I came home late evening on Saturday, November 17th 2007. It felt good to be home, and with the family again. I really missed my crazy household. Look how tiny she is, even being our 'biggest' baby at 7 lbs. 8oz. in her cousin's seat


A first family photo of the eight of us! All of the kids were ready for bed. Thankfully my sister Amy and Tyler stayed the night, and watched over all of the kids for the whole day until 6:30 pm at night when they left. The kids had so much fun with them! We are so grateful to them both!



Mommy and her littlest little baby girl Courtney. Oh, how I love her so deeply! Words cannot even begin to express my love for her. I never want to let her go...she is so unique and lovely.

12 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Treasure that picture with the 8 of you - you know you won't get too many of those LOL (at least not without a ton of effort and patience!)

Glad she's home safe and sound and that you have lots of helpers.

Mrs. Merriman said...

My goodness she IS so tiny! I can't believe my Ben was one ounce bigger than her! So small!!

Wonderful pics!!! xo

Kerry said...

Cathy, you are looking SO fabulous. Glowing and beaming, what a proud mom!

AmberW said...

You looks so radiant and glowing dear Cathy - what a beautiful picture that is of all eight of you :) Gorgeous family!

Dana said...

Courtney is beautiful. I didn't realize how tiny they really are! Congrats and you look great!

Yvonne said...

You look great Cathy for just having a baby .... wow! Your family is beautiful ... what a special time to treasure and enjoy!

Wendy said...

You are beaming with the new momma glow Cathy. Congratulations on Courtney! What a happy and loving family she's been born into. Will you be sharing your labour story? Look forward to reading it if you do.
Love and hugs from Jose, Lucy and myself. xo

Wendy said...

P.S. If she'd been born 1 day later, she would have been born on my birthday!!

Allyson said...

Oh my love, I just looked into your blog today, what a fantastic set of pictures. I love how Caroline is looking over to her "daddy" holding Catie and Courtney...the writing is on the wall, poor little thing.
I love her little homecoming outfit. So nice to see it filled with a baby! xxx

Teresa said...

Congratulations Cathy. She is absolutely gorgeous and I love her homecoming outfit - so cute. You look wonderful as well. I should make the trek out and check her out for myself (my husband says no, I don't need to get any ideas in my head, holding a beautiful new baby). Hope you're adjusting well to life at home. Take care!

Eve said...

Congratulations to you and your beautiful family, Cathy! Well done!!! You look amazing and happy, and Courtney is a perfect peach.
What a wonderful mother you are.

***********Dawn*********** said...

Cathy,

Great photos! I love how your kids just welcome new babies into the family. They are all such loving, caring siblings. It just shows all the time, energy and family morals your kids have learned from you both! I cannot wait to see the closeness grow as the years go by.

Hugs,
Dawn