Cliff ended up sick, and is feeling a lot better today. I think we are on the mend because everybody is on the move and eating etc. Things seem WAY better than the 50 + hours of 'Puke Fest II' July 2008.
Anyways, as asked by my cousin Andrea regarding our 'Puke Kit' (April, did you end up doing this too?!--She experienced her first puke with Abby in the car not too too long ago)
Car Puke Kit (left in the back of vehicle for puke emergencies on the road!)
1. Plastic bags use to scoop puke/or puke into/and to pack up the soiled clothing etc.
2. Paper towel
3. Some sort of disenfecting wipes for hard surfaces/you/child/children
4. scraper of some sort (if you don't want to use a bag on your hands!!)
5. bucket for the ride home for sicko
6. old towels and face cloths
7. Bottles of water to wash the puke away (if needed for number 6)
8. A change of clothes for each child on each trip!
9. Hand sanitizer for adults
10. A sense of humour!!!
PUKE HAPPENS, be prepared :D