Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Caroline 12 month update

Cliff took Caroline for her 12 months shots yesterday. My doctor was amazed as she didn't cry. Especially for the 2nd out of 3rd shot which was supposed to sting and really hurt. Not a peep. She reminds me so much of her brother Cameron. He was much the same way. I am so proud of my little gal. And, for the 3rd shot she just was loud, and then she was fine!

I asked Cliff about her weight and height, and he really couldn't remember lol.

12 month stats (approx)

Weight: 20 lbs and a "few" ounces I think lol
Height: 21"??? That is what she was a birth, well maybe 30"?
I don't know, ask at you next prenatal appointment. Gotta love that lol.

Anyways, she is doing well! Yay Caroline. We have no concerns for her.

3 comments:

AmberW said...

Gotta love when the dad's do the doctor thing... ummmm I think they said this, and I think they said that;) lol

Mrs. Merriman said...

LOL.. that is funny how they forget those things. A husband/dad trait I think! Glad she is a trooper.. Ben sure isn't when it comes to needles!

Allyson said...

Isn't she something. Our little lambie-pie. How is she feeling today? How is the cough? Did daddy mention that to Dr. D?

Measurement trick leaned from Abby's nurse. Lay baby on a piece of paper (got any of the nice white packing paper left?) Take a pen and draw a line at top of her beautiful little head, and straighten out the little leggies, and draw a line at her heel. Lift Baby Girl, get Daddy's tape measure and figure out how long she is. Pretty easy and cool aye? Why didn't I think of that 30+ years ago anyway???