Sunday, May 27, 2007

  • I am left handed
  • I am not a true blonde, but I act like one. People who know me would consider me a real blonde and like me better that way
  • Our family was on the first season of Crash Test Mommy when I was pregnant with my "final baby" Catie
  • I love clocks
  • I hardly own any pairs of shoes, and I do not like wearing socks. I mostly wear flip-flops
  • I have terrible varicose veins and I am on the wait list for surgery
  • I used to drive a red two seater Honda Del Sol, and I cried when I sold it before I gave birth to Cameron
  • I love to wear dresses and skirts
  • I rarely wear sweats, and I prefer to dress up and look good during the day even if I don't go anywhere
  • I love to write cards, and Hallmark is my standard (or homemade if there is time)
  • I want to continue on with learning how to watercolour paint
  • Spring is my favourite season because it is when all of the flowers and my world comes to life
  • I would love to move to California or Hawaii when the weather is grey and blah.
  • I am the only one in my family with blue eyes. Cliff and the kids all have dark eyes!
  • I am the eldest of three girls
  • My Dad taught me high school art. I did well in art in high school and I was not a "teachers pet"
  • I love roller coaster rides! I love a thrill!
  • I failed grade 10 math, and ended up in summer school. I failed that, and had to take consumer math!
  • I love to laugh, and I would often get in trouble with it!
  • I have a SUPER LOUD SNEEZE that makes my in-laws and husband jump lol! My kids do not jump when I sneeze.
  • I was a cheerleader in high school and I LOVED doing cheers and cartwheels
  • I can still do the splits!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I love clocks too!!! I am such a sucker for a nice clock, although I think that people coming to the house might think I'm a weirdo for having too many.
And the BIGGER the BETTER!

I love the random info...really great Cathy! The sneeze is funny and the splits...well that's just amazing!

Carol Kerfoot said...

YOu know I have only been lucky enough to enjoy your company a few times but I can believe each and every one!

Allyson said...

When Cathy was a little girl and learned how to tie, I would find anything and everything that had laces, ribbons, or strings attached to it, all tied up in bows. She was and definitely still is our cutie pie. xxxooo