Saturday, May 26, 2007

What have you been up to lately?

More like, what have you done for me lately?

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I just haven't been in a blogging mood. I read all of these other thought-provoking, interesting, well written posts by fellow Bloggers and I kinda go...I suck at blogging. Maybe I shouldn't blog. I guess I have really been keeping to myself these days. I really don't have the energy that I had before this pregnancy. So, I have just been going through the paces and trying to just do my job as mom and get to bed, only to get up and do it all again. Thanks for letting me whine a bit. Usually I do not whine but these days I cannot stop. Must be these wonderful hormones!

I have been busy (what else is new) not much to report really. Just that I am doing fine, but just spending time with my family.

I just have to say, I don't like taking care of white tiles. They sure get dirty fast, and that bugs me. I am also tired of cleaning toilets, and sinks and tubs and really just the general maintenance of our home. I just don't feel like doing it all. Maybe I need to hire a housekeeper...hmmm. This pregnancy is making me so tired this go around.

So, there is where I am at. Cliff is at work, and I am at home doing what I do the best! lol.

Have a super weekend everybody!

5 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Sorry to hear you have the "bloggin blues"...can't say I blame you. I read some of them as well (your Mom does a great blog) and wonder why I can't come up with good things for people to read.

Keep up with what you can, when you can! Miss you when you don't write but I totally understand.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! I whine all the time and I'm not even pregnant. It's your blog, you can whine.

And another thing, you do a beautiful blog. Are you crazy? There are certainly some great blogs out there. Yours is one of them. But it wouldn't matter even if it wasn't great because the whole point is to have a place where you can log your thoughts and ideas and silliness if needed.

And another thing, I think you should hire a housekeeper. Most definetely. It is not good business practice to spend your time cleaning toilets when you could be working on your websites and other enterprises.

I marvel at how you can do so much with all those house apes running around but give yourself a break. Cleaning the house can be contracted out. Your talents as a mother, wife, friend, business woman, creative woman, etc etc are far too valuable to be put on the back burner behind cleaning chores.

All in favour of Cathy hiring a cleaning person or housekeeper so she can get back to what she enjoys doing ... say YES!!

Irma said...

Sounds like you are tired of the mundane things of a big family....I know the feeling...but the good thing is it will pass when you're not so tired anymore.

Jason & I decided after I was out of commission for over a month (before and after Hillarie's birth when I was hospitalized)that we would get some help in the house to give us some SANITY TIME (-: We right now till the end of the school year have a 17 year girl come and help on Mondays and Thursdays for 2 hours, usually 6:00-8-00 to help with dishes, pjamas,and homework (Jeff is dyslexic) and Saturdays from 1:00-6-00 to help with baking or cleaning or babysitting so I can run errands alone or with some kids (-: Jason works Saturday morning, (self employed) and in the afternoon does yard maintenance (we live on 3 acres and have horses)

I have found this a real treat! Maybe something for you till you're feeling less tired? Hang in there...you will one day feel better again! (-: HUGS to you.

Eve said...

Cathy - I agree- you are a total superhero!
And pregnancy with 5 children is HARD! I'm surprised you have time to shower and pee, let alone BLOG. If you are able to get a housekeeper- DO IT. Don't feel guilty!

You are awesome, go easy on yourself. :)

Yvonne said...

Don't stop blogging Cathy .... I like your blog(s)! Just give yourself time to adjust to the hormones (stupid things!!) etc. If you need a housekeeper, DO IT!!! You got 5 kids and pregos with #6 .... treat yourself, maintain sanity!!!