Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day May Day


Here are a couple of photos of Caroline taken on Mothers Day 2006
(May 14th 2006 - Caroline was 12 days old)


Well, I survived a rough day. One I do not wish to repeat. I am thankful to have another day to try again. My sweet Mom-in-Law brought me over Lily of the Valley. A little posey to put beside my bedside table. Instantly reminded me of our wedding, and our wedding flowers. My friend and my two sisters carried Lily of the Valley posies. Wow, do they ever smell beautiful. She made my evening! Thank you Mom.
Seeing the flowers also reminded me of Caroline's birth...and she became my lily of the valley. Claire, my tulip, Carly my sunflower, Catie my garden rose and Caroline...my sweet Caroline. Cameron is my strong branch, and another blossom of some sort will join our family at the end of the year.
As Caroline slumbers tonight as a baby, she will awake in the morning a one year old. What a fast year.

3 comments:

kimonchan said...

the baby is sleeping.......
lovely......
welcome to my blog
http://kimonchan.blogspot.com

Alyson said...

It is amazing how fast they grow. Before you know it the other little flower will be in your arms. I can't wait for mine to arrive!!! anyday now. I don't wish away the days though because I know how special each stage is. Have a great party today.
Alyson

AmberW said...

Cathy oh Cathy....I can't believe how big our little babes are getting. I am so glad that you are getting to do this all over again, only so that I can live vicariously through you. I wish sweet Caroline a beautiful, wonderful and fun filled birthday surrounded by everyone who loves her so.

*HUGS* to you after your especially tiring day, "After all, tomorrow is another day." (That's sometimes actually a scary thought!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE!