Friday, May 11, 2007

Guess who got a new bed?!

Old Bed

Happy 9th Anniversary to us!
Our New Bed


Cliff and I decided, that it was time to move up to a king size bed. So, off we went to the local Sleep Country Canada and purchased ourselves a fine new matrimonial bed.


With 5 kids, and another wee one on the way...our bed has seen better days. Last night was our first sleep in it, and I had no troubles drifting off to lala land.

And, I only woke up once to go pee around 3 am. Darn pregnancy!


We are used to a queen size, and when we got married my parents ordered us a brand new bed, and a beautiful headboard, that was 9 years ago. Our bed was well loved.



5 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

Yay for your new bed! It is loverly :D

DokkestulDiscussion said...

It must be new bed week for us Pixies! I too got one. Glad to see you had a lovely anniversery! Your new bed is beautiful!

Alyson said...

Happy anniversary too youuuuu....
That lemon cake looks awesome!! The bed also looks like a dream. Being as pregnant as I am I would love a king size bed!!

Thanks for all the well wishes Cathy. You and your mom are very encouraging

Alyson

Allyson said...

Mmm, can I come over and have a retirement Nap on it sometime soon? It looks really nice. Is Cameron to be the lucky recipient of the "old" bed? Better yet, throw all three of the girlies in that one! That's how they did it in days of old. xxxooo-Mom

AmberW said...

Ohhhhh yyyyaaaah Cathy:) Remember I was bugging you about your bed. We love love love our King... we go to hotels now and are thinking HOW DID WE DO IT!! lol Enjoy your new bed. It's gorgeous!