Cameron got the noodle soup (kids' choice) and tried to start making it. Well, things happen when I try to get the soup on the stove!
I started at around 11:15 am.
- Catie grabs box, hides in my office and opens a packet and soup noodles are all over the office
- I am trying to get the dishwasher unloaded as I wait for the pot to boil.
- I drag vac out and get Claire to vac for me.
- Catie goes into a time out
- I get soup into the pot
- set timer
- go check on the vac job happening in the office
- Dishwasher is now finished
- Add extra noodles to the soup already on the stove (no sense in wasting the open package)
- Put vac hose away
- get cups out for cup of soup
- Stir soup and make sure it is ready
- Get out ladle and get soup into cups for the kids
- Make 5 sandwiches for the kids
- Cut up apples! (thank goodness for my Pampered Chef apple corer and slicer!!)
- serve lunch - Time 11:55 am.
The box lied, the soup took almost an hour to get onto the table! Better late than never!
Well, at least the lunch was a hit! There was hardly any waste today!