Thursday, August 03, 2006

16 Pounds of Baby!

I took Caroline onto the scale, and I gained 16 lbs!

16 lbs!!

I knew she was getting bigger, but wow! At her last appointment (at her 2 month shots in July) she was 11 lbs. 9 oz! Caroline was 3 months yesterday! She is a chubby little lover bum. I love her so! I just know she has a lot of weight to her, and my arms get tired when I carry her around all day!

She is only 3 pounds from where Cameron was at 4 months! I swear she is going to meet that goal! Wow. She looks like her brother, and is following in his footsteps already. It is very neat to see that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ava just barely weighs 16 pounds and she just turned 7 months! My little girl is STILL fitting into 0-3 month clothes!

Mike Sheppard said...

Thank you for your comment. I like your 'c' theme for their names.

cathy said...

I know! She is a big baby! She is getting hard to carry around with one arm, especially when 4 others want that arm too! lol. Your little baby is ADORABLE!

Mike: Thank you! We love a hard C! lol. Thanks for stopping in!