Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dance Dance Dance

Yesterday we registered Claire and Carly in an ongoing ballet class. They are so EXCITED to get back to dancing. We found a great studio that Erin from Kidswap told us about. I have also registered myself for a once a week beginners hip hop class at the same place. I have ALWAYS wanted to try hip hop. And hopefully it will get me back into shape (along with my running!)

Cameron didn't want to take dance, so we are enrolling him in a beginners golf program. He is excited to try it out!

5 comments:

Allyson said...

I thought for sure you were going to say you registered for Tap Dancing Lessons! We're still sorry Cathy that we couldn't afford the Tap Shoes when you were a little lady! M&D xxx

cathy said...

Oh Mom, if she offered it I would be taking it. I am going to take Tap next...can you afford the shoes now? Probably I cannot lol xo

Allyson said...

Maybe enough for 1 shoe! xxx

cathy said...

Well I can work with that lol. Atleast my feet have stopped growing now lol!

Michelle said...

hey thanks for all the comments on the blog :-)
Michelle