Thursday, August 24, 2006

busy busy

It has been awhile, I have been having a very busy week. I am back to running again. I am going back to Jazzercise again. I have lots on the go. Thank goodness for the In-Laws and parental units help on the days we need the extra set of hands. It is nice to have family around.

Yesterday, we went running. I had fed Caroline up until 6 pm. We got home around 8. Caroline was sleeping. Into the crib she went, and guess what. She stayed asleep until I awoke her this morning just before 6 am. I was engorged and needed to feed her. What a great little sleeper we have.

We have had cousin Nicole over for a couple of nights too. She has a little dog Bruno (a pug) and they are FACINATED by him. Poor Bruno, he is not used to all of that attention.

I have a million and one things to do in the house, and for the kids to get them ready for back to school. Thankfully my Mom sewed up a great little school bag (drawstring) for Claire. She loves it. Thank you Nannie.

Well, the laundry folding is calling me.

2 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

ohhhhh I am so jealous...How did it feel?

AmberW said...

All I have to say missy - is I am VERY jealous of your very good sleeper. Marcus is a very good baby when he is awake - but why oh why does he need to wake up five times a night!!?? Ah well - they little for such a short time, I will be fine!!

You are one busy momma. I don't know how you do it!

Amber