Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tomorrow

Wow, tomorrow my dear Cameron boy turns 7! I remember being pregnant with him, and we had such a busy August long weekend back in '99! Full of activities to do. And now, it is 7 years later and we are almost at the long weekend and full of activities! It seems as though I blinked and these years flew by. I look at Cameron all lean and lanky and so interesting and fun to be around. I get to have these marvelous conversations with him now! I love that.

Tomorrow I have to change my intro on my blog to Cathy, Mom to 5 kids 7 and under!

We have a lot of birthday action coming up in our family. Cameron 7 tomorrow, Carly turns 4 August 19th and Catie turns 2 on September 9th, and the day before that Cliff turns 34! Then in October I turn 35! On the 7th. Did you know that I have been sharing my birthday now for 31 almost 32 years! I was born on my Dad's birthday, and my little sis Amy was born on my 3rd birthday. My Mom still has my little Fisher Price barn from the 70's that I received the day Amy was born! Now, my kids play with it. Isn't that cool!

No comments: