Friday, August 18, 2006

Happy Friday

Wow, it has been a busy week. Hardly any time to update on our life. The In-Laws are back from Vegas. They had a great holiday with the Italian cousins. They are all coming over for a big bbq on Sunday. I am looking forward to that. I am even going to have a glass of wine for the first time in way over a year. Yummy.

This week, well it went very fast. Caroline is starting to laugh when I laugh. Cameron lost his big front tooth (left) it fell out when he was eating his lunch today. Tooth fairy has to come for a visit tonight.

My Carly turns 4 tomorrow. Cliff and I will take her out for breakfast, and then shopping. Spend some time just with her. We are looking forward to that. This is her last sleep as a sweet little 3 year old.

Cliff and I got back to running tonight. We both signed up for the 5K clinic at the Running Room. And, it felt GREAT to get back. Wow. I forgot how much I needed and loved running. The last run I did was almost 1 year ago in September of 2005. When I found out I was preggers with Caroline.

Tonight I also went over to my cousin Andrea's house for tea and yummy banana bread. It was delicious, and she sent a loaf home with me. Thank you for that. Thank you for the lovely night.

Well, I am beat. It is late. Good night.

Cathy

No comments: