Friday, September 01, 2006

12:01 am Puke Fest

This morning 12 am, Cliff and I FINALLY get into bed at midnight. We were talking about how good our new bedding felt. We described it like a hotel type bed. The sheets were so soft and inviting. We kiss each other goodnight. Ahhh...Bedtime. A late bedtime as Caroline wouldn't settle in for the night.

12:01. Running down the hall...a lot of commotion. Carly is puking into the toilet. Cliff goes to her, I go into the bedroom and do the feel and sniff test to see if there is puke everywhere. And thankfully everything made it into the toilet. I get out the old towels to lay under her head and at the side of the bed. We get her cleaned up and back in bed. She says she is feeling fine. about 10 mins later. Repeat. Repeat.

We got to bed around 1 am. Cliff's alarm went of at 4:50 this morning.

The good news is that Carly is feeling fine! She ate breakfast.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Carly is feeling better today! Sounds like it though! Have a good day!

Carol Kerfoot said...

ohhhhhh Cathy I feel your pain. I HATE it when the kids are puking. The whole thought of it gives me anxiety. I am so glad she is feeling better today.

AmberW said...

UGH! Nothing worse than a sick kid. Hope you guys have a better nights sleep tonight! Glad Carly is feeling better too!

cathy said...

No more puke! Everybody is healthy!

Thanks everybody!

AmberW said...

Excellent! That's what I want to hear.