Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wednesday

Well, it is Wednesday afternoon. I am very exhausted already, and I still have 2 days until the weekend which will be very busy too.

My week started on Tuesday. In Laws back to work (yay), Cameron went to school for a couple of hours. I got the girls ready to go to ballet. Got them there on time. They decided they didn't like ballet, and sat down the whole time. So, I took them out of ballet. I then went back to the studio that evening to take a hip hop class. Boy, was that a workout. I was worked to the bone. It was just the thing I needed besides my running.

This morning at 2 am. I awoke off the couch and dragged myself back to bed. I was too tired to get into bed last night. Cliff just left me there. I wished he would have carried me into bed...not going to happen lol. It is hard to get used to getting up a bit earlier, and walking to and fro school 6x's per day.

This morning, the routine went well. I got up at 6:30. Showered, got ready. Kids got dressed (clothes were picked out the night before) and went to the bathroom etc. We had breakfast, beds got made by them. I then got us all out of the house on time, and to school on time. Came home did some clean up, did some laundry. My Dad came over so that I could take Claire to her "meet the teacher" at school. She and her teacher got along, and I am happy for her. Claire starts Kindergarten on Monday morning.

I think Caroline must be teething, as she has been quite stuffed up, hands in mouth and very fussy. That is tiring in itself.

Today, I will make a crappy KD dinner for the kids, as we need to make it quick as Cliff and I head out to run tonight.

Tonight after the run, make lunches and then really pick out school clothes, and fold the laundry (3 baskets full) dumped out on our bed) I can hopefully get into bed early.

Just getting back to the routine of school has been good for all of us. I am glad that things are getting back to normal. Claire is pooped out, and is sleeping on the couch. Danger---Danger---Danger. She hopefully will sleep tonight.

Gotta go make the crap dinner right now. I hope the hunks of tomato on the side will make it a balanced meal lol.

2 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

Cathy I know this is a little off topic but I peaked back into your blog for your pregnancy with Caroline and saw the lyrics for Blackbird...that is my Tysons song! Bob sang that to him in the womb and still does! LOVE IT!

cathy said...

I remember you telling me that Carol. Awh, that is so nice that Bob sang to Tyson. I really love it. My new fave song is "All I Can Do is Love You" by Chantal Kreviazuk. It is awsome, and another Canadian artist. Download it when you can!

xo