Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away

Well, yesterday was a really busy, tiring day. I ended up with a fever of 38.8 of all things. I woke up feeling kind of headachey, achey bones etc. Sore/bloated area in my gallbladder region (I have no gallbladder tho) and I just felt really off. I also had a super busy day.

I had 3 kids going to school yesterday. Claire had her first day of Kindergarten, Cameron Grade 2 and Carly at preschool. It was very tiring to me, especially because I was not feeling well. Thank goodness for the crockpot, I made sweet and sour chicken in the crockpot! The family loved it, and had seconds! I didn't eat, as I was feeling really bad. And, I took Caroline for her 4 month shots. And, I had my internal "pappy shmappy" as I love to call it. My doctor took my temperature there, and gave me a glass of water too. I was at the doctors from 4 - 5:30. I came home feeling really crumby and sat on the couch most of the night. I finally got into bed by 10 (a rarity for me!) And then I woke up feeling pretty good. Today is an easy day...only 1 kid to go to school today. I plan on resting. I am am hoping I will be feeling good enough to go to hip hop.

We'll see how the day plays up.

No comments: