Saturday, September 02, 2006

100 nail clippings

Nail clipping is a big job in our household. With 5 kids, and 10 fingernails and 10 toenails on each child it is quite the job. That is 100 clippings! 1oo clippings! So gross lol.

I especially find that summer toenails are really gross. All chomped up and green and brown from playing outside. Dirt under foot, in between the toes. So gross.

But there is a nice part to my nail clipping job... I get to spend a few minutes each with the kids by themselves. I love that. I get to see little wee toes and fingers all the way up to my big boy's feet and hands! My how they have all grown.

You know you are a Mom and you are clipping toenails and they go shooting into your hair, your eyes, and sometimes even down your shirt lol.

Today toenail clipping flew into the roll of my pants.

Now, if you can laugh at that, life is good.

4 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

Oh Cathy! That is what I call a good read with my coffee. I thought 60 were bad but 100....YUCK. xx

AmberW said...

I have never even thought of it that way! Innnttteerreestting. And not very appetizing I must say;)

Carol Kerfoot said...

OK nothing more disgusting than a grown mans nail clippings....YAAAAAKKKKKK

cathy said...

Ehhhhhhhhwwwwww. GROSS lol