Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday FINALLY

I slept in this morning! So did Cliff. So did some of the kids! Some were up at their usual 6ish. But hey! It was great.

I am so glad it is the weekend. I had a crazy week. It was extremely busy with all of the activities of having many kids! It was very hectic and tiring. But, hey...it is the weekend. I am so thankful.

We all have started on healthy regime of eating. I talked with somebody I respect in regards to eating/health/diet last week. She has put me, and therefore the whole family on a plan of healthy nutrition and it seriously has been the best thing for me! I am off sugar completely and I feel great. Thankfully that fever etc. that developed early this week left as quickly as it came on. So, together as a family we are committing to this healthy lifestyle. I have way more energy than I did last week! And, I am losing weight again. (A bonus!) My kids all ate whole wheat pasta and LOVED it! lol. Things a Mom delights in. I am so pleased with all that the kids eat, and now they are eating even better stuff.

My plan is to lose 64 pounds, and I plan on doing this by next May 2008. I will also run a 1/2 marathon in May. I am busy. I am running 3x's per week with our local running club. I am also taking a weekly hip hop class once a week. So, cardio 4x's per week. It feel great to move again. It has been too long.

Today we are running errands (lots 0f errands on our list today), and meeting Pastor Terry about Caroline's baptism next week. Lots more stuff to do, but the day is going to be lovely. We have picked Uncle Gil and Cousin Julia as God Parents for Caroline.

Cliff already had an appointment this morning, and another one at 10 and then of course to see Pastor Terry.

Tomorrow is running and then who knows. It is more of quiet weekend. Goodness do we ever need that this weekend. I need to rest up for my busy week!

Anyways. That is about it. Not much more to report.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you mean May of 2007, or 2008? Either way, way to go!!

cathy said...

yes, I mean 2007! I am thinking ahead!!! Thanks Alyssa!