Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"Romantic Anniversary Planning 101"

I took this idea from Amber as she posted the idea on Andrea's comment section. If you have been keeping up with Andrea, you will know that Andrea got to go for an awesome, romantic anniversary with her hubby of 4 years.

Well, I have been married for over 8 years. In May 2007, it will be 9 years married and 11 years together. We have really not done anything (well except have baby after baby) for any of the years that we have had together. Nothing is standing out in my mind. I think that is rather sad.

What are some great ideas for a romantic anniversary? Have you had a really great anniversary in the past? What can we do to have our hubby give us a spectacular anniversary? What do you do if you have little to no money to spend? What could be a great way to celebrate your anniversary? If money was not a problem, what would you do? Should a wife plan a celebration/party etc. for her hubby? What do you think?

I know around the time Caroline turns one, I will be running my first half marathon! And I will have good looking legs again as I have my vein surgery coming up in the next 6 months.

I want to have a nice, romantic anniversary with my hubby. Hmmm. What to do?

3 comments:

AmberW said...

Hmmmm... I am going to have to think about this but I am sure I can come up with some ideas. As my DH walked out the door this morning for work I was yelling after him that it is three more months until our anniversary and that I just wanted to give him fair warning - and for him to feel free to plan something nice!! I wonder if it worked?!?! lol

Andrea said...

I think anything that gives you a night away from the kids to sleep in is worth it LOL
I got lucky ;) I hope you can plan something nice.I would suggest a couples massage!

Katie said...

Hi Cathy! Funny you should mention this cuz you just made me realize my 3rd anniversary is THIS THURSDAY! ACK! I almost missed it completely (and I guarantee David would have, too). We are broke, but should do SOMETHING to celebrate. Maybe dinner at Denny's! :-D

btw, Caroline looks SO beautiful in her baptism pictures! We've yet to baptise Cael! Ahhh!

-Katie