Tuesday, December 05, 2006

90

Happy Birthday Opa!

We had a lovely luncheon at Oma and Opa's house on Sunday, December 3rd, 2006. We all brought stuff and enjoyed spending a few hours with them! There are photos of families here, just the "women" hereminus my sister April and Abigail (she was feeding) and my other sister Amy and her boyfriend Tyler. There are photos of the original family and photos with all of the great grandchildren! And a photo of my original family with the grandkids there too!

Also we got to meet my cousin Riki's new beau Darryl! He was such a nice guy and it was lovely to meet him!

It certainly was a day I will never forget!

We love you Opa!






3 comments:

Allyson said...

Wasn't it a wonderful day? Opa surrounded by his original Fab-5, less AMY (sob -- but understandable) and his 7 Greats. From 4 little people travelling to this great land from Germany, they have done very, very well. Look how our brood has grown! I just love that picture of Opa and Miss Mae Mae! Two brown eyed babes! xxxxxoooooooooo

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see these last pictures taken of your Opa and your family. He looks like an awesome grandfather with eyes full of wisdom and love. Cherish this moment and carry him with you in your heart. I am thinking of you and your family.
With condolences,
Hege

cathy said...

Thank you.