Tuesday, December 05, 2006

brown hair



brown hair

Well, I have been brunette now for just over a week, and you know what?! I have really enjoyed it! I feel a little more sophisticated, but I still have my blonde moments.




I have had lots of positive feedback like:

Wow, you look so great with brown hair! Wow!
You look like you are 18
Your skin looks so much warmer
It is a great colour on you
Wow, what is your real colour? (dirty blonde lol)
Your hair is so shiny and healthy looking

So far, two thumbs up for brown! I feel like I am just me now...I feel like the colour fits with my lifestyle etc. I have begun to get used to seeing my reflection in the mirror now too! For the first couple of days it was very shocking to me!!


If you notice to the top right, I have even changed my PROFILE PHOTO! That is how much I am loving the brown!

6 comments:

The Hoegler Family said...

I love your new hair colour. I've been wanting to change mine for a while now. Do you mind if I copy you? And if you don't can you tell me the name of the colour please.

Love from Hege

cathy said...

Hege: Hello my dear Hege! You copy all you want! I went to my hairstylist. I asked for chocolate brown...and then a few natural looking blonde hilights so I wouldn't be so shocked. I still was shocked. But, as you can see from my post. I am loving the brown! I think you would look wonderful too!! Take care!

Love from Cathy xo

Allyson said...

Sheeeeee's Back! I love your hair too. But the problem I am having with your new picture on your Blog is that is an X and I can't open it up. Mnnn, what do I do about it. The usual fixes didn't work for me. You are currently a little box with a red x in the upper left corner, and I know you are more beautiful than that!
Love You, love your hair.

cathy said...

Mom: I have no idea why my photo is like that...I wonder if anybody else is having that trouble. I hope they will comment if they are. Maybe it is a result of your computer issues?! Love you xo

Mrs. Merriman said...

yes, I am having the same issues with your pic, Cath :P Va va va voom, though!! Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem. Your beautiful picture is turned in to a boring x.

Hege